455) Kunti : She Who takes Away the Deficiency of Others. 411) Subhruh : She Who Has an Excellent Forehead. 642) Kulavagisvari : She Who is the Supreme Ruler of Vibrations of Excellence.
203) Niscala : She Who cannot be divided. 469) Dhanistha : She Who is the Beloved Wealth. 419) Suresvari : She Who is the Supreme Ruler of All Divinity.
945) Raktasevya : She Who is Served by Passion. 751) Purabhairavi : She Who is in the Cremation Ground Where All Fear Ends. 461) Bhustha : She Who is the Cause of Peace to All Beings. 731) Bhaktabhavita : She Who is the Attitude of Devotion. 707) Jvalamsumalini : She Who is the Cultivator of Radiance. 69) Malini : She Who wears a Garland of Skulls, 70) Naramundali : She Who holds the Head of a Man, 71) Galatrudhirabhusana : From the Garland of Skulls around Her Neck Fall Drops of Blood, 72) Ratkacandanasiktangi : She whose Limbs are covered by red, 73) Sindurarunamastaka : She whose Forehead is Marked with the Vermillion of Love which Brings the Light of Wisdom, 74) Ghorarupa : She Who is of Fearful Form, 75) Ghoradamstra : She Whose Teeth are Fearful, 76) Ghoraghoratara : She Who is Auspicious which Takes beyond Inauspiciousness, 78) Mahadamstra : She Who has Great Teeth, 79) Mahamaya : She Who is the Great Definition of Consciousness. 457) Kulapalika : She Who is the Protector of the Family.
55) Mudramitasita : She Whose positions of Her Limbs are Extremely Elegant. 803) Hamsigatividambini : She Who is the Mother of the Swan Motion. 597) Sadapritih : She Who is Always Beloved. 369) Pinakadharini : She Who Holds the Spear.
1004) Trikutastha : She Who is Established in Three Places.
891) Svayambhupuspavarnita : She Who Expresses the Flowers Which is Born by Itself. 958) Payini : She Who is Pure Nourishment.
273) Mahendrani : She Who is the Great Energy of the Ruler of the Pure. 634) UgraTara : She Whose Illumination is Fearful. Zoe: It means "life" in Greek Lee: Chinese for plum Kate: Pure or clear Louise: German name for "famous warrior"
Login Register . Jackman. Login Register . The name Karli is in the English Names category.
797) Suryakantendukantadhyasparsamakanthabhusana : She Whose Throat is Shinning by the Ultimate Touch of the Sun and the Moon.
145) Visamgi : She Who is Without Any other.
547) Durgatarini : She Who is the Reliever of Difficulties, Who Takes Us Across the Ocean of Objects and Relationships. 931) Raktasundari : She Who is Beautiful Passion.
The name Carly is so adorable! 402) Vamadevi : She Who is the Beloved Goddess. 1007) Sarvavamayi : She who is the Expression of All That can be Expressed. These names tend to be more frequently used than Karli. Generate a Middle Name. 853) Svayambhukusumotthita : She Who Raises Aloft the Flower Which is Born of itself.
670) Tilottama : She Who is Excellently Pure. 453) Kaumari : She Who is the Manifestation of the Ever Pure One. Call us before choosing a baby name at 1-866-489-1188 (toll-free in North America) or 604-263-9551.
497) Ayodhya Visamasama : She Who is the Same as the Place Where there is no War. The name might be popular in other countries, in different languages, or even in a different alphabet, as we use the characters from the Latin alphabet to display the data.
806) Nagendradantanirmanavalayancitapanika : She Whose Fingers of Her Hands Bear Rings of Ivory and Other Gems. 748) Batubhairavi : She Who is Youth Beyond All fear. 796) Muktavidrumamanikyaharadhyastanamandala : She Who Wears a Necklace of Exquisitely beautiful Pearls and Jewels in the region of Her Breast. Baby Name Generators Baby Name Generator Android Baby Name Generator Middle Name Generator Alternate Name Speller Twin Name Generator Random Name Generator Nickname Generator Name Combiner Sibling Name Generator.
What do you think of these names for twin boys? The meaning of Karli is “Little and Womanly”. 872) Svayambhukusumasnigdha: She Who is the Friend of the Flower Which is Born by Itself. Random Name Generators 445) Subhada : She Who is the Giver of Purity. 697) Anangamalini : She Who is the Garderner Who Cultivated Infinity.
443) Jayasrih : She Who is Victorious with Respect. 3 0.
728) Bhativasya : She Who is Under the Control of Devotion. 966) Sadhakapracuranandasampatti Sukhadayini : She Who Gives the Wealth of Delight and Extreme Bliss to Sadhus. 279) Stri Prakrtih : She Who is the Woman of Nature or the Nature of Women. Middle name for Harley M I'm set on using Harley for a girl (find out the sex in 4 weeks, seems very far away but I have the hunch it's a girl) and cannot for the life of me find a middle name I can agree on with DF. 448) Sabhasamksobhakarini : She Who is the Cause of Purity for the Entiry Community.
Ganesha names meanings.
126) Purapunyavibhusana : She Who Illuminated the Fullest Merit. 496) Krtya : She Who is That Which is Done. 780) Rajacakresvari : She Who is the Supreme Ruler of the Kings of All Centers of Energy. 926) Raktadeha : She Who has the Body of Passion. 57) Narayani : She Who is the Exposer of Consciousness, 59) Subhadra : She Who is the Excellent of Excellence, 60) Bhaktavatsala : She Who Nourishes All Devotees, 61) Mahesvari ca : She Who is the Great Seer of All, 62) Camunda : She Who Moves in the Paradigm of Consciousness, 63) Varahi : She Who is the Boar of Sacrifice, 64) Narasimhika : She Who is the Ferocious Half Human Half lion of Courage, 65) Vajrangi : She Who has limbs of Lightening, 66) Vajrakankali : She Whose head Shines like lightening. 610) Devyudara : She Who holds Aloft All Goddesses. 442) Jetri : She Who is Victorious Over the Three. 17 3. karls. Which spelling is better Karly or Karli? 880) Svayambhukusumananda : She Who is the Bliss of the Flower Which is Born by Itself. 831) Linganivasini : She Who resided Within the Subtle Body.
544) Sarvadevakanyadhidevata : She Who is the Supreme Goddess of All Divine Females. 561) Brahmacarini : She Who Moves in the Supreme Consciousness. 312) Lolajihva : She Who has a Protruding Tongue. 495) Krtika : She Who is the Doer or the Cause of All Doing.
1002) Brahmavidya : She Who is the Knowledge of Supreme Divinity. Submit new nickname ☆ ﾟ. 832) Lingastha : She Who is Situated in the Subtle Body. 3) Bhadrakali : She who is the Excellent Remover of Darkness. 353) Siddhih : She Who is the Attainment of Perfection. 693) Anangarupini : She Who is the Intrinsic Nature of Infinity. Karli▼ is alike in pronunciation to Carlah, Carlia, Carlla, Corlie and Corly. The name Karli is of German origin, and is used mostly in English speaking countries but also in a few other countries and languages of the world. 948) Raktanindakanasini : She Who Destroys the Criticism of Passion.
I tend to like short middle names for boys better, but nothing wrong with long ones.
607) Manohara : She Who Takes Away Thoughts. 383) Purna : She Who is Full, Complete, Perfect. 487) Kamadevakala : She Who is the Attributes of the Lord of Desire. 843) Bhagamalavibhusana : She Who Shines Forth with the Garland of Wealth. This means that if two or more names have the same popularity their rankings may differ significantly, as they are set in alphabetical order. The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Karli – Kar kar, Kare-Bear, karls, Kar, Kk, karl.
961) Sadhakarivininasini : She Who Destroys the Impurity of All Sadhus. 735) Sarvasambhogabhavani : She Who is the Mother of all Enjoyment. 876) Svayambhukusumadhyana : She Who is the Student or Meditator on the Flower Which is Born by Itself. 688) Mahamudra : She Who is the Great Configuration of the Cosmos. 896) Svayambhukusumaprajna : She who is the Wisdom of the Flower Which is Born by Itself. 956) Kallolasnigdharupini : She Who is the Intrinic Nature of Attachment to the Family. 479) Rajnamajna : She Who is the Wisdom of the Order of the King.
My husband had a brother who died at 4 years old (DH never met him), and his name was Karl. 357) Rohini : She Who is the Luminous Light of The Heavens. 110) Pretadehakarnapura : She Who has the ears of the Cosmic Body, 111) Pratapanisumekhala : She Who has the hands and Waist of the Cosmic Body. 809) Pattambaraparidhana : She Who Wears Shiny Silk Cloth.
509) Trailokyapavanaksama : She Who Brings the Winds of Forgiveness to the Three Worlds. 519) Pujya : She Who is Worthy of Worship. 822) Ayonija : She Who Does Not Take Birth from any womb. Needs Middle Name We have a large family and this will be our last child (that’s what we said 2 pregnancies ago).